Its 3.30 am and i just rounded up my Js tutorials on team treehouse. I have a very busy day ahead plus I’m still trying to adjust to the 9-5 life after the switch.
Been learning to follow a scheduled path on my daily activities and so far its been kinda ok. My supposed schedule for today Monday (lundi) goes like this;
- 7am:get out of bed, have a shower.
- 7.30 am: fetch breakfast.
- 8.am: The great decision of what to wear to the office (i might just use shorts but it’s a Monday.)
- 8.30 am: Get on transit to work
- 8.55am: Sign in at work.
- 9- 12pm: Start implementing the UI for hire-talentz chat box/messaging.
- 12pm-12.30: lunch break.
- 12.45 – 1.45: review interns work and ensures he doesn’t break anything.
- 2-4.pm: Ensure our new header navigation layout is at least 50% ready.
- 4-4.45pm: Review everyone’s submission for the day before forwarding to project lead.
- 5pm: Close for the day n head home..
At least that’s how i thought it would go, but here’s how it really went;
- 7.am: Alarm rings, and I ignore.
- 7.05 am: Alarm rings again and i almost snoozed it.
- 7.10am: Sat on the bed staring into space wishing I could sleep some more.
- 7.30am: While sitting I get an urgent call that something would be needed in the office, which meant I had to use the ATM on my way there.
- 8.07am: Stepped out of the bathroom in a confused state, just remembered I didn’t get my sleeves ironed.. uhmm who cares anyway.
- 8.23am: Got to the ATM and the crowd there was like a scene from the Exodus.
- 8.45am: Realised I’ll be here for at least 30 more minutes, called a friend and asked for cash while I made a transfer to him. Sorted that in about ten mins and headed to the office..
- 9.45am: started working on HireTalentz UI.
- 10.38am: Lebelle Ami buzzed about a bug she needed help with..
- 11.20am: Still battling the bug, (die bug dieeee, sprays figurative Mortein).
- 11.40am: Fixed bug..and resumed my work.
- 12 noon: Lunch break( or should I say brunch break because I skipped breakfast).
- 12.20pm: Vet showed up and needed some help with the guard dogs.
- 1.pm: Still helping with the guard dogs and getting my clothes messed up while at it..
- Some time around 2pm tries to push to git..
Error here… (F*******k)
- 2.30pm: Fixed error. and started implementing our new header design.
- 2.45pm: My intern(my kylo-ren) encounters a js bug, I let him go at it for a bit
- 3.15pm: I stepped in like a boss and made it worse..🤣🤣.
- 3.21pm: Fixed..
- 4.pm: Damn this header is nowhere near 50%.
- 4.45pm: Makes final commits for the day, review everyone’s submission and rounded up for the day..
- 5.19pm: On transit home.
- 5.30- 6pm: Lazying about
- 6:08pm: OMG i have a blog post to complete…